Technical and third-party cookies
The site uses technicians, specifically the regulation they have for the purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service strictly requested by the subscriber or by the user to provide this service “(see Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code). The technical cookies on the site may be session or persistent. Session cookies are temporary cookies that last until the user closes the browser. Persistent cookies are instead stored on the user’s device and last until their expiration, alternatively until the user deletes them. These cookies are essential for correct navigation within the site and to take advantage of all its features. The site also uses third-party cookies, managed or by third parties that are created and subject to external domains. The site has no control over these cookies. Third-party cookies are divided into the necessary categories:
- Necessary cookies for the proper functioning of some areas of the site.
- Performance cookies collect information anonymously on the site and that allows how many visitors can know how many they interact.
- Functionality cookies, i.e. those that improve the visitor’s experience of the site and that can store information such as language, in order to provide the user with functions and personalized.
Third-party cookie used by the Google Analytics site
The site uses Google Analytics to anonymously monitor the number of visits, the pages visited, the time users stay on a specific page.
Google Font is a font style visualization service managed by Google Inc.
YouTube cookies are essential for the correct functioning of the site, or to appear on the site itself specific video coming from the same YouTube.
The site uses buttons for direct access to social networks and may use “like” or “share” buttons that contain links to Facebook, Linkedin or Instagram. The use of these buttons involves the transmission of cookies to and from all the sites managed by these parties, to whose information and use of the data reference is made to the sites themselves and specifically to the sites of the buttons present or that will all be present. inside the site.
How to disable cookies
If the user does not decide to accept cookies, some functions, services or features of the site may not be available. If the user accepts third-party cookies, once accepted they will have to directly access the browser settings at the addresses indicated below:
- INTERNET EXPLORER: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- FIREFOX http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- CHROME https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- SAFARI: http://www.apple.com/it/privacy/use-of-cookies/